You are here
Back to Appendix A
Submission Checklist for Graduate Programs
Section A.1 of the Fellowship Guidelines
- Nomination: Have you nominated your students for the appropriate fellowships (DDU, DUF, UF, DDGE, DGE, or GE) and do they meet the fellowship eligibility criteria? If not, has a waiver been applied or petition approved by the Graduate School?
- Deadline: Have you nominated each student through the GradAwards system by the deadline?
- Waivers and Petitions: Have you identified the students in the GradAwards System who are being submitted under the waiver or petition policy? The total number of waivers cannot exceed 25% of a program’s nomination cap of total University Fellowship nominations actually made, or two whichever is greater. Graduate Enrichment petitions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Nomination Documents For every nominee, have you uploaded and verified the contents of the application as one PDF to GradAwards system with all of the following materials in the order listed by the deadline?
- Signed graduate program justification statement
- The nominees’ statement of purpose
- The nominee’s vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- The nominee’s undergraduate and (if applicable) graduate transcripts
- Is the nominee displaying in full NOMINATED status in GradAwards by the nomination deadline?