You are here
Graduate programs may only submit their allotted number of nominations for the University Fellowship competition. The Graduate Enrichment program does not have nomination caps.
For any nominees not meeting the eligibility criteria, graduate programs must use a waiver up to their allotted number of waivers. They must check the appropriate waiver type in the Nomination System.
- Graduate programs must select DDU, DUF, UF, DDGE, DGE or GE for each nominee in SIS by
January 22 (5 p.m.)
- Programs may nominate as many eligible students for the DDU and DUF awards as they wish within their nomination cap only if they are willing to provide intervening years of support.
- Students nominated for the DDU will automatically be considered for the DUF and the UF.
- Students nominated for the DUF will automatically be considered for the UF.
- Students nominated for the DDGE will automatically be considered for the DGE and the GE.
- Students nominated for the DGE will automatically be considered for the GE.
For each nominee, the graduate program must upload a complete set of fellowship application materials in the order listed below as one PDF on the Graduate Admission’s edward system. Programs must verify that their PDFs have been uploaded and are complete.
- The graduate program’s signed justification statement
- The nominee’s statement of purpose
- The nominee’s vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- be posted to SIS by
. Late and/or incomplete nomination files will be deemed ineligible to ensure the greatest fairness to all graduate programs. January 22 (5 p.m.)
- Fellowship nomination materials must be uploaded to the Graduate Admissions EDWARD System by
. This deadline is also firm. Late and/or incomplete nomination files will be deemed ineligible to ensure the greatest fairness to all graduate programs January 23 (5 p.m.)
Fellowship Nomination System Overview
There are three university and Graduate School systems used in the Graduate School Fellowship Competition.
Student Information System (SIS)
The Student Information System (SIS) is the system where fellowship nomination starts.
EDWARD | Step-by-step Instructions | Log in
EDWARD is the document management system that will allow you to upload nomination documents and compile them into a nomination packet. EDWARD is run by the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions.
Graduate School Nomination System | Step-by-step Instructions | Log in
The Graduate School Nomination System is the fellowship management system. Once a student has been nominated and his or her documents uploaded, any further changes to that nomination will occur through the Graduate School Nomination System. The Nomination System gives you the ability to:
- check current number of nominations and waivers
- select waivers
- make final nomination selections
- view award information, including reallocations and college-allocated + fellowships
- view and download award letters
- review fellowship information for accuracy