You are here
Section 2.3 of the Graduate School Handbook
Admission Materials. An applicant must submit the following materials (see instructions accompanying The Ohio State University Graduate School admission application for further details):
- completed application.
- non-refundable application fee (unless waived,
- an official transcript from each college or university attended, listing all courses taken, grades and degrees earned, and dates of graduation (Ohio State students need not submit transcripts from this university; these will be supplied by internal procedures).
- letters of recommendation from persons acquainted with the applicant’s academic program, scholastic ability, or professional performance.
- a brief autobiographical statement describing the applicant’s educational and professional goals and objectives.
- additional material required by the graduate program’s Graduate Studies Committee.
- a curriculum vitae or resume if interested in fellowship consideration.
- English proficiency requirement (international students).
Note: Each admitted international applicant will also be required to submit certain financial documentation indicating that financial resources are available to defray the cost of graduate education.