You are here

Back to Section 2

Intra-University Transfer

Section 2.8 of the Graduate School Handbook

A student may transfer from one enrollment unit to another within the university. In order to transfer from the Graduate School to another enrollment unit, the student must obtain approval from the other unit. A student previously enrolled in the Graduate School and who has transferred out may reenter the Graduate School upon approval of the Graduate School. Exceptions are students who were dismissed from the Graduate School, denied further registration in a graduate program, or not registered for two full calendar years. These students must follow procedures for reinstatement or reenrollment. A request for intra-university transfer must be initiated in the Graduate School no later than the last business day of the semester or term before the first day of classes of the effective semester or term.