You are here

Back to Section 3

Official Permanent Record

Section 3.5 of the Graduate School Handbook

The student’s official permanent record contains a list of all courses taken, grades earned, degrees earned, and dates of graduation while enrolled at this university. This record is located in the University Registrar’s Office. Unofficial records for all graduate students are maintained in the Graduate School. Students may examine their unofficial record by accessing their Advising Report in Buckeye Link.