You are here

Back to Section 5


Section 5.6 of the Graduate School Handbook

A student who has been academically dismissed from the university may petition the original or another Graduate Studies Committee for reinstatement to the Graduate School. If the petition is approved, the Graduate Studies Committee must submit the student’s petition to the Graduate School for review.