University Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs
Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs at Ohio State are graduate programs that by nature have academic areas that work across departments and/or colleges to connect faculty and courses under curricular models for a specific field of study. Under the Graduate School, five programs that offer an interdisciplinary approach to a graduate career.
- Ohio State Biochemistry Program(opens in new window) (PhD)
- Biophysics Program(opens in new window)(PhD)
- Environmental Science Graduate Program(opens in new window) (MS/PhD)
- Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology Program(opens in new window) (PhD)
- Neuroscience Graduate Studies Program(opens in new window) (PhD)
More can be read about interdisciplinary graduate programs in section 7 of the graduate handbook.
Full Program List
Criteria for admission, cost, funding opportunities and application requirements vary by individual graduate program. To review the detailed requirements for each, follow the links below.