Diversity Advisory Council (DAC)
Launched in Fall 2021, the DAC is a partnership between the Graduate School and graduate student leaders to collaborate on the design and delivery of retention strategies that enhance the academic and co-curricular experiences of historically underrepresented graduate student populations at Ohio State.
Members assist in the planning and evaluation of events and serve as institutional resources to identify gaps in the graduate student experience.
Current members include:
- Black and Brown Women in Engineering Science and Technology (BBWEST)
- Black Graduate and Professional Student Caucasus (BGPSC)
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee, Council of Graduate Students
- OSU Chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Ohio State’s Chapter of the National Society of Black Engineering (NSBE)
- Graduate Student DEI Committee, Psychology Department
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- Student Community of Progressive Empowerment at Ohio State (SCOPE)
- Summer Research Opportunity Program (SROP)
Students and/or student groups that would like to join the Diversity Advisory Council are encouraged to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.