You are here
Special Announcement - National Search for the Next Vice Provost for Graduate Studies and Dean of the Graduate School
A national search for the next Vice Provost for Graduate Studies and Dean of the Graduate School is underway.
Cathann Kress, Vice President for Agricultural Administration and Dean of the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences is chairing the search committee, which consists of the following additional members:
- Anika Anthony, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, Graduate School; Associate Professor, Department of Educational Studies
- Aravind Chandrasekaran, Associate Dean for Graduate Programs and Executive Education, Professor of Operations, Fisher College of Business
- Lincoln Davies, Dean, Michael E. Moritz College of Law
- Deborah Larsen, Director, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences; Associate Dean, College of Medicine; Associate Vice President for Health Sciences
- Anne McDaniel, Associate Vice President for Academic Partnership and Career Success, Office of Student Life
- Jacquelyn Meshelemiah, Associate Vice Provost for Diversity and Inclusion; Associate Professor, College of Social Work
- Nicholas Messenger, President, Council of Graduate Students
- Randy Moses, Senior Associate Vice President for Research; Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Brian Orefice, Assistant Dean for Graduate Studies, College of Arts and Sciences
- LaTonia Stiner-Jones, Associate Dean of Graduate Programs, College of Engineering; Associate Professor of Practice, Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Fernando Unzueta, Associate Vice Provost for Global Strategies and International Affairs; Professor, Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Beverly Vandiver, Interim Executive Director, Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity; Director of Data Access and Analysis Core (DAAC), Office of Research; Professor, Department of Human Sciences, College of Education and Human Ecology
The committee will be assisted by Senior Vice Provost Kay Wolf, and Kim Lambert from the Office of Human Resources and the executive search firm of WittKieffer.
Click here to view the comprehensive leadership profile for the search. All members of the Ohio State community are invited to share nominations of potential candidates with the WittKieffer team by clicking here. Nominations will remain confidential, and the consultants will follow up with all nominated individuals to encourage their interest. Thank you in advance for your support of this search.