You are here
Applying to OSU: Belong@OSU Series
Hosted by The Graduate School and our campus partners, this 8-week series of virtual information sessions are designed to guide prospective students through the graduate school application process.
Webinars are held on Wednesdays from 12-1pm EST beginning September 29th – November 17th. Participants can register here for the sessions below:
- Crafting a Competitive Application – Sept. 29
- Financing Graduate School – Oct. 6
- College Spotlight: School of Social Work – Oct. 13
- Personal Statements and Program Interviews – Oct. 20
- Successful Strategies for Acquiring Strong Letters of Recommendation – Oct. 27
- College Spotlight: College of Arts and Sciences – Nov. 3
- How to Shine: Craft Your Best Resume/CV – Nov. 10
- Push Through: Getting to the Finish Line – Nov. 17
In striving to host inclusive programs that enable all individuals to engage fully in our webinars, all sessions will have closed captioning available. If you require accommodations such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event please provide us 2 weeks’ notice, by contacting Dominiece Hoelyfield, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that participants who register for the series are eligible for a BTAA FreeApp Waiver.
Questions and/or concerns can be directed to email@example.com.